Product details of Portmeirion Botanic Garden Square Handled Dessert Dish
- 100% Original from Stoke on Trent, England.
- Product Code: BG78044-X
- Material: Earthenware
- Dimensions: 32cm x 28cm / 12.5 inch x 11 inch
- Product care: Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven & Freezer Safe
- In 1972, Portmeirion Founder and Designer, Susan Williams-Ellis, created one of the worlds most popular dinnerware patterns, Botanic Garden.
- To this day this pattern continues to grow and thrive with new flowers, colors and shapes.
- The pattern has many rich floral motifs usually found in English gardens and are always enhanced with an Ivy border.
- A true British classic, Botanic Garden was designed by the celebrated designer Susan Williams-Ellis.
- Botanic Garden’s delightful mixture of pretty floral motifs and signature leaf border set a new trend for casual dining in the 1970s and today Botanic Garden looks as pretty as a daisy.
- This delightful Square Handled Dessert Dish features the Sweet Pea motif and is the perfect accompaniment to Botanic Garden range. This product is designed in our studios in Stoke on Trent, England.
- This item is manufactured outside of the UK to the stringent quality and craftsmanship that Portmeirion Group is known for.