Product details of Portmeirion Botanic Garden Casserole 4Pt
- 100% Original from Stoke on Trent, England.
- Product Code: BGJA07705-X
- Material: Earthenware / Porcerlain
- Dimensions: 2.30 Litre / 4pt
- Product care: Dishwasher Safe, Microwave Safe, Oven Proof, Freezer Proof
- So impressed was Susan with the floral transfers made for her Mother’s Day Plate in 1971, she decided to start collecting antique drawings and illustrations of plants, butterflies and insects with which she could decorate a new range of pottery.
- Susan called the design Botanic Garden and in 1972 produced it on a new shape of ware called Drum, which was based on the Meridian shape.
- The African Daisy was the first of many flowers to be incorporated into the range where different flower motifs appeared on each piece.
- A true British classic, Botanic Garden was designed by the celebrated designer Susan Williams-Ellis.
- Botanic Gardens delightful mixture of pretty floral motifs and signature leaf border set a new trend for casual dining in the 1970s and today Botanic Garden looks as pretty as a daisy.
- This medium sized Casserole Dish features a variety of motifs with the impressive Foxglove taking centre stage.
- And, with sturdy handles, the Casserole Dish can be taken from the oven to the table with ease, but don’t forget your Botanic Garden Oven Gloves.
- This product is designed in our studios in Stoke on Trent, England.
- This item is manufactured outside of the UK to the stringent quality and craftsmanship that Portmeirion Group is known for.
- The dish must never be empty when heated.
- When using under a grill allow at least 5cms / 2 inches between the top of the dish and the heat source.
- When cooking is recommended that the dish is at least half full with food.
- Portmeirion ceramicware will remain hotter for longer, keeping food hotter for longer, so always use oven mitts when handling dishes that have come out of the oven.
- Allow dishes to cool for a short time before placing into water for washing.
- Don’t place items taken straight from a hot oven onto unprotected, wet or cold work surfaces.
- Maximum conventional oven temperature up to 170°C / 340°F / UK Gas Mark 3. Never allow contact with naked flames or use on gas hobs (burners).